Happy World Museum - Cordova, Cebu

One evening . . .

I wasn't familiar with this 3D art until I got discount tickets for Happy World Museum from my father. I was curious and even doubted if the entrance fee would be worth it. It looks interesting though. If it wasn't for the discount ticket I got, I wouldn't have gone there. So here's a peek!










This is probably the largest museum I have visited so far and I didn't know this hidden treasure is just a few kilometers away from where I live. Happy World Museum is found in Gabi, Cordova, Cebu. When you get to the center of the municipality, just turn left (if you're coming from Lapu-Lapu City) - that's the road across Day-as (where the famous Lantaw restaurant is located). 

The place looked like a castle with all it's lighting effects. Good thing, we went there at night. I just love the scene. I felt like a princess running away from home. <chars>
We went there on a Sunday night. They closed at 9 PM and we arrived there at around 6PM. It was perfect because there were only few visitors.It felt like the place was exclusively for us. I didn't expect the place to be that big, no, enormous that I panicked in taking photos. LOL. I wish I had all the time to take a photo in each of the wonderful artworks there. I just can't get enough. Each time I thought it was the end, another surprise takes me aback! Spell awesome. I went WOW every time I see a bigger scene. Each corner has a unique theme/scene.  

I met Korean kids goofing around the place. It was fun to take photos with them, too. 

Price List: 
Adult: Php 400 ; for local residents, it's Php 350
Kids: Php 300 ; for locals, Php 250

Address: Lot 2-A-3 Brgy. Gabi Cordova, Cebu

Contact Information: 
Mobile Numbers - 0917- 6639915/09056612365
Landline - (032) 236 - 3261 / 520-1696

Fact: Cebu Happy World Museum is a sister company of Cebu Yellow Submarine (one of the newest tourist attraction in Mactan Island). 

I wish I could write more about theories of 3D art but I'm running out of words now. You might prefer to look at the pictures instead of me doing the talking. :) Photos speak more than words. Yeah, right. Sleepy now. Hush hush... Dreaming of Happy World Museum. :)















P.S. Thanks Aldrin for the epic shots! :D



Till our next laag!


XOXO,
Travelsome Chic

0 comments