Intosan Waterpark Resort in Danao City, Cebu

When I was still working graveyard shift at a contact center, my friends and I often find a place to unwind and relish our rest days. We found this little resort withdrawn from the city's hassle. Although it is found in one of the cities of Cebu, it doesn't have this urban feeling. The resort I'm talking about is Intosan Water Park Resort in Danao City, Cebu (only in the Philippines!) I've been here thrice and I'd still want to go back to this place. It's an hour ride from Cebu City. For public transportation, you may take the famous 'jeepney' ride from SM Cebu or White Gold Club Department Store or take the Vhire (airconditioned van) from SM Cebu Vhire terminal. Fare is at Php 30-35. From Danao market, you need to ride the tricycle to get you to Intosan Resort. 

We had an overnight stay in one of the air-conditioned rooms and just paid Php120 for extra bedding. Their rooms are clean and cozy.They have cable TV and some rooms also have fridge. The biggest room, one with the veranda, costs Php 3,500. The cheapest you can get for their rooms is Php 1,000 but on our second time there, they offered 30% discount off the standard room rate because it was on a weekday. It turned out as a surprise to us. Although on weekends, I don't think they would give discounts like that. 

The water park will surely attract kids. Their spacious ground is perfect for team building. They have long water slides; however, they have schedules to follow and you can't just slide without the guard's permission. They also have 6ft-7ft pool for adults but bringing of liquor and food while in the pool is not allowed. I wondered how my colleagues got drunk while swimming. LOL.

 You may rent tables at Php300 and cottages at Php500  for day use. They used to ask for corkage for food bought outside but I don't think they're still doing it now. We tried to get away from corkage by hiding the food in our baggage and they don't even check our bags. hehe oops sorry. They serve food and wine in their mini resto. 

I don't really appreciate the water park and the pool during the day because it's crowded with kids and people especially during weekends. I loved dipping in their pools during the night (especially weekdays) because when I was there with my friends, we had so much privacy that we felt we owned the place. The place is brimming with trees so it's really cold during the night. Just perfect for relaxing. 


The Water Park 



at the back are rooms for two
We had no choice but to eat inside our room. Sorry for messing up here!
small playground for big kids


Thank you Ms. Star for letting me use your photos! 


Till our next laag!



XOXO,

Travelsome Chic

0 comments