Cebu Westown Lagoon for the GOT fan

Winter-is-here feels on a summer day! Sounds weird but I'm actually referring to a resort in Cebu City that will remind you of Drogon, Viserion, and Rhaegal. If you're a GOT fan, then you certainly know what I mean. 

 It's April and it makes me think of Game of Thrones' latest season again but I just remembered that it wouldn't be released until 2019. That's a long wait. Until then, I'd be waiting in vain. 

Anyway, Cebu Westown Lagoon reminded me of that agony in waiting for GOT season 8. The resort features a dragon cove with gigantic dragon statues that would surely stupefy both kids and adults. The water park is definitely child-friendly but the enormous dragons made me wonder if the management or the designer is a GOT fan. Of course, before GOT there was Jurassic Park and all other movies featuring dragons but the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw the water park was Daenerys and her baby dragons. LOL. 


The resort is just around the city so it gets a little crowded during summer and weekends. It is also accessible and easy to locate even if you're new in Cebu because the place has been operating for quite a while now and I think most people are familiar with its location. 


Aside from the Dragon Cove, the resort also glimmers with colorful slides and playground rides for kids. I also loved the dainty pool chaises. It's a perfect place for celebrations, big family events or reunions, and just any random weekend barkada or family outing. 

the pool lounges
pool chaises
the towers of the Night's Watch
twists and turns
the cottages
 "Dracarys," I said. 

They spit water not fire because they're on a summer vacay!
All photos are owned by Aldrin  Les Photos 
|   facebook.com/AldrinLesPhotos  |
Thank you for the awesome shots. :D

Till our next laag!
Dracarys!




0 comments